VirtualBonsai is a PC tool for 3D modelling that assist you design your bonsai. It enables you to create a 3D computer model of your tree and proceed on this virtual model as you would do with the real bonsai. You can prune, wire and more. You can play around as much as you want with your virtual tree, you will not damage your real tree. Onces you get satisfactory results you can apply them to the real one.
[tribulant_slideshow gallery_id=”2″ layout=”specific” shownav=”false” auto=”true” autospeed=”5″ width=”450″ height=”300″]
-View the model from any position, the display
position can be modified with the mouse
2. interface for model creation
– Creation of trunk and branches by picking up with the mouse
– Creation of large number of branches to create semi random foliage areas.
– Leaves of different species
– Save and read the model file
3.Interface for Modification of model
– Pruning branches
– Rotating wire branches modeling imitating
– Increase or decrease the radius of a branch
– Interface for creating bonsai from photographs.
– Approximate Tree 3D Reconstruction from photos taken at different angles